My kitchen is a successful recipe
Kitchen. When we came to see this house for the first time one of the things I liked the most was the kitchen. Maybe because I always wanted a black and white kitchen or just because it seemed cozy.
Today, two months after we moved, I still love the kitchen. And while there is a lack some things still – like an orange juicer for my natural juices, a blender or a fancy kettle – I think it’s looking beautiful in our own way.
And, here I must tell you that I believe it is worthwhile to wait a little longer and buy good and beautiful appliances, than buying everything without quality. It is our home, our space and, ultimately, our health as well. So if you are moving or if you just want to give your kitchen a new look, make a wish list, set priorities, and gradually buy what you want.
If you are moving or if you just want to give your kitchen a new look, make a wish list, set priorities, and gradually buy what you want.
So, Worten invited me to make an wishlist of the things that I really miss in the kitchen and that you can see below. They are all essential and beautiful appliances, perfect to make this space even more pleasant. And, truth to be told, most of the things we already bought at Worten so making this wishlist was the easiest thing ever (I’ve been dreaming about these things for months).
My wishlist for a perfect kitchen:
- SodaStream: I love flushing water so having the ability to make it at home is anything but wonderful.
- Toaster Russel Hobbs: I am absolutely a fan of the brand that won the Red Dot product design award this year, and while I already have a toaster, I love this as well. A black and white kitchen with notes in mint is perfect.
- Electric Jug Russell Hobbs: I’ve been dating this jug for ages, and honestly, I do not know why I have not bought it yet. It will look beautiful in my kitchen and I really need to replace the old one I have. It will be the next purchase.
- Blender: This is the appliance that I do not have yet and it really makes me want to make smoothies and fruit juices. I’m a super fan of this kind of drinks in the summer so I’ll have to invest in it.
- Kitchenaid kitchen robot: I’ve never had a kitchen robot (yes, I must live in another world) but I really wanted this one. One of my best friends has it and is a super fan of it. And because she cooks so well, maybe this is the piece I need to become the chef here at home.
- Smegg Squeezer: Another appliance I’ve been dating for months. I often make natural orange juice, so in addition to being useful, it would look great in my kitchen decor. Have you noticed that I’m addicted to mint green?
- Book Jamie Oliver: I’m not a fan of any particular chef but I sympathize with Jamie Oliver and, I am sure, I would learn a lot from this book.
- Cactus Vase: I love having natural flowers every week in the kitchen – in addition to my cactus at the window – and nothing makes more sense than having them in a jar that is a cactus. Why? Because the plates in my kitchen have cactus, the individual ones too and I’m in love with them.
- Ice maker: Drinks in the summer ask for ice and I found this ice machine super practice. I never had any but I really like the idea. Again, if anyone wants to offer me go ahead.
- Roomba: Okay, this is not just for the kitchen, it’s for the whole house. The best money I spent was on this little girl who, guess what vacuumed the house by herself. And, those who have pets know how the hair can become a hell. The solution is Roomba. There’s never any tufts anywhere with her. Not even in the kitchen, where Kiko eats.
What about you? What do you really like to have in the kitchen to make it the space of your dreams?
P.S. This post is sponsored by Worten but all opinions are my own.