Where to shop for vintage clothes?
Vintage. Even if i love to shop at fast fashion stores, when i see a vintage shop i can’t resist to have a look. I don’t usually buy vintage, but truth is every now and then a girl can find interesting pieces. Like this skirt i’m wearing. I bought it years ago at a vintage shop on Miguel Bombarda Street in Porto (this street has a lot of vintage shops and art galleries), and it was a good found.
Vintage clothes are clothes with history waiting for a new owner to keep alive their story. And i like that feeling.
So, as i’ve already told you a million times i truly believe one can find a beautiful piece everywhere. And vintage shops are no exceptions. Almost all the time i can’t find anything i really love there, but then it happens that one time i find a perfect piece. So it’s worth it to have a look from time to time. Plus, vintage clothes are clothes with history waiting for a new owner to keep alive their story. And i like that feeling.
With this being said, i’ve reunited some of my favorite vintage clothes. I can’t promise you’ll find a big deal there, but all of the are worth a look:
- Asos Market Place: Everyone knows Asos, but until a time ago i didn’t know about this vintage section they have. Actually it’s a lot of vintage boutiques in just one place. I’ve never bought anything there, but i’ve already seen a lot of interesting pieces there.
- A outra face da lua: This is a vintage shop in Lisbon, and truth to be said it was the very first i knew. So, if you happen to be in Lisbon, go have a look.
- Tricirculo: They have both online shop and street shop in Porto and the highlight are the vintage bikinis.
- Spanish Moss: This is my absolutely favorite vintage shop. They have beautiful clothes and even if the prices isn’t the nicest one i love it.
- Naftalina: Located in Lisbon, they have the best 60’s and 70’s vintage dresses.
- Beyond Retro: The good news about this vintage shop is that they have lots of vintage clothes at an amazing price.
- Vintage Bazaar: This shop isn’t a real vintage shop, but the clothes do have a vintage vibe, so that i’ve included it on the list. I love the dresses and the jumpsuits.
What about you guys? Do you shop for vintage clothes? What are your favorite shops?
|Scarf as a belt:||Sfera|